Parkson Corporation became the exclusive distributor for MIOX products to municipal water and wastewater customers in the United States and Canada in June 2011. Under the private label MaximOS, Parkson incorporated MIOX on-site generation disinfection technology into their broad portfolio of innovative solutions for the water and wastewater treatment sectors. Only one-and-a-half years after signing the agreement, Parkson has emerged as one of MIOX’s most successful partnership agreements to date.
The MIOX generators sold under the Parkson MaximOS product line since June 2011 have a combined daily production capacity of more than 4500 Pounds of Free Available Chlorine (FAC), which is enough disinfectant to treat over 100 Million Gallons of water per day. On track to continue this positive trend, Parkson continues to actively develop and close new on-site generation projects and increase after-market service, system upgrades and parts sales for existing MIOX customers.
Parkson’s success can largely be attributed to continued efforts in:
- Supporting and motivating their national representative network
- Promoting MIOX at local, national and regional tradeshows
- Developing sales and marketing literature and case studies, and placing articles in industry publications
- Providing intensive technical and sales training for all involved members of their organization
- Actively reaching out to existing customers to explore after-market opportunities
Some of their very recent major wins include:
- 400 ppd system for a WTP in Honouliuli, HI
- 1500 ppd system for a WTP in St. Charles, MO
- 300 ppd system for a WWTP in York, NE
Parkson’s dedicated team has truly committed to expanding their OSG chemical installation base in North American water and wastewater treatment plants.
Congratulations for this success, Parkson, and thank you for your highly valued partnership.