The theme for PaperCon 2014 is “In Tune for Sustainability, Agility & Profitability”. MIOX looks forward to introducing an alternative industrial water treatment technology that embodies this theme to its fullest. Visit MIOX at PaperCon booth 326 to see how end-users can achieve their Sustainability, Agility and Profitability initiatives by eliminating delivered chemicals through on-site chemical generation.
MIOX Corporation is the worldwide leading innovator in developing sustainable and environmentally-neutral methods for generating oxidizing chemistries. Utilizing an electrolyte made from salt, custom salt or waste brine stream, and adding electricity, MIOX on-site chemical generators create an advanced disinfectant at the point of use. Advanced disinfectant is created in the amount needed and when it is needed.
Due to the process of on-site chemical generation, the concentration of chemical is below hazardous chemical limits, providing a safe work place.
- Reduce wasteful energy consumption
- Reduce transportation and carbon footprint by 80%
- Reduce carbon emissions and fuel consumption
- Eliminate Storage and disposal of hazardous chemical containers
- Eliminate non-reusable chemical containers
- No Hazmat and reporting required
- No hazardous precursors or byproducts
MIOX’s comprehensive line of on-site chemical generators is designed to solve virtually every water disinfectant treatment challenge. Field tested and proven in over 2,500 installations around the world, MIOX sodium hypochlorite generators and Mixed Oxidant Solution generators are available in a variety of sizes and are saleable to meet water treatment challenges of any size.
- Skid-mounted, mobile units, fixed install
- Leases and capital sales
- Distributor discounts
- Corporate strategic partnerships
MIOX systems have very impressive ROI time frames making on-site generation an attractive and business-savvy investment for many heavy industrial end-users. In addition to the safety benefits of on-site generation, removing chemicals delivered to a site offers impressive savings and short return on investment.
- Achieve very fast return on investment typically in less than 30 months
- Reduce corrosion rates saving you expense on other chemistries
- Less materials & handling due to simple salt delivery for on-site chemical generation
PaperCon brings together industry professionals and suppliers for the largest pulp and paper technical program in the world. This year, the conference will be held in Nashville, TN from April 27 – 30, 2014. From separate tracks for executives, papermaking and graphic arts, to popular forums and workshops, if you are in the paper industry, PaperCon 2014 is the place to be.
PaperCon is organized by TAPPI, the leading association for the worldwide pulp, paper, packaging, and converting industries and publisher of Paper360º and TAPPI JOURNAL. TAPPI helps members elevate their performance by providing solutions that lead to better, faster, and more cost-effective ways of doing business. For more information, visit www.tappi.org.